ANNUAL LETTER TO NEW 6TH GRADE STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Dear parents and 6th grade youth,
As the beginning of the school year coming up soon, we are working hard to prepare for our Confirmation Program (C267), to which we would like to invite you!
Here’s important information regarding this program (for 6-8th grade students):
- First C267 (student and parent meeting): Wednesday, September 5, 6:30-8:00pm, Life Center
- ALL 6th Grade students are encouraged to attend – Much of the community building and intro to what to expect is done at this time
- All 6th Grade Parents who HAVE NOT met with the Youth Director this summer are strongly encouraged to attend this meeting as well
- C267 Participant Cost: $25/child, or $40/family total (2+ children)
- Please make checks payable to “Peace Lutheran Church” with “Confirmation” in the memo line, or you can pay online at this link– tinyurl.com/C267payment
- Scholarships are available upon request.
- Required Annual Forms – Included with this letter AND available online
- Liability Waiver/Medical Form – tinyurl.com/C267waiver
- C267 Covenant Agreement – tinyurl.com/C267covenant
- ***NOTE: If you wish to complete digitally, make sure you save a blank document to your computer first, and THEN proceed to fill it out, save again, and finally email it Julie Keeley.
- Remind 101 – Sign up to receive information and alerts.
- Calendar of Events – tinyurl.com/PLC-MS-18-19-calendar
Please submit these forms and payment by September 5.
****If you would still like to schedule a home visit meeting with the Youth Director before Sept. 5, please contact the Youth Director, Julie Keeley.****
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call any of us. Information is also available on Peace Lutheran’s website here. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you teach your children about what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ!
Julie Keeley Pastor Carl Eliason Pastor Mike Reiners
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org