ANNUAL LETTER TO 6TH GRADE STUDENTS AND PARENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY MET WITH YOUTH DIRECTOR
Dear parents and 6th grade youth,
Since you have already met with Julie Keeley regarding Middle School Ministry and Confirmation, please complete the necessary forms (hard copy or online) and mail/email them to Julie.
Here is a reminder of the important dates and info:
- First C267: Wednesday, September 5, 6:30-8:00pm, Life Center
- ALL 6th Grade students are encouraged to attend – Much of the community building and intro to what to expect is done at this time
- Since you have already met with Julie, the parents are not required to attend, however, you are still welcome if you would like to see what happens during these events.
- C267 Participant Cost: $25/child, or $40/family total (2+ children)
- Please make checks payable to “Peace Lutheran Church” with “Confirmation” in the memo line, or you can pay online at this link– tinyurl.com/C267payment
- Scholarships are available upon request.
- Required Annual Forms – Included with this letter AND available online
- Remind 101 – Sign up to receive information and alerts.
- Click on this link: remind.com/join/c267p
- OR Text the number “81010” with this message: @c267p
- Calendar of Events – tinyurl.com/PLC-MS-18-19-calendar
Please submit these forms and payment by September 5.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call any of us. Information is also available on Peace Lutheran’s website here. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping you teach your children about what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ!
Julie Keeley Pastor Carl Eliason Pastor Mike Reiners